Would you like to provide a safe, loving, temporary home to a dog or cat in need? Animal Rescue of Tracy is looking for responsible and compassionate foster parents/families to provide immediate
lodging and love for a rescued pet…or two.
This list in not exhaustive and full details will be outlined in the Foster Home Agreement. Eligibility to become a foster home is at the sole discretion of the Directors of Animal Rescue of
- Foster homes should be willing and able to provide water, shelter, exercise, love and ample attention to the fostered pet, at the expense of the foster home.
- Animal Rescue of Tracy will provide the animal’s food, crate/bedding, medical expense costs, and any accessories needed.
- Foster homes should be willing and able to demonstrate a properly enclosed space/yard for the safety of the fostered pet.
- Foster homes should be willing and able to make accommodations to bring the fostered pet to Animal Rescue of Tracy Adoption Fairs on the weekends.
- Animal Rescue of Tracy will arrange and pay for routine vaccinations, spay/neuter procedures, and any other medically necessary care of foster pets.
Want to Help?
If you are interested in becoming a foster parent to an adorable rescued pet, we can’t wait to hear from you! Please download and complete our Foster Home Application
Email applications to: